Nigeria institutions and various school levels can now enjoy High Speed Internet courtesy of Glo Network the Grandmaster of Data. Due to the pandemic, I mean the destructive Covid-19 pandemic this has driven many educational institutions to online teaching and learning. To this extending Glo is taking a bold step to deliver High-Speed Internet to all schools and business in the country.
As schools reopen, many institutions will continue to blend online and offline schooling as the new normal going forward. Apart from this reason, people are now addicted to browsing the internet and consumed data day in day out and that is Glo come onboard with Glo Mega Data Plan.
The Glo School Data Packs are large data buckets which can be shared among teachers and students for online teaching & learning. The range of people that can be accommodated with this High Speed internet ranged from 316 users per subscription to 1,200 users.
Glo rendering the Best High Speed Internet to Schools
To this end Glo is trying to eliminate the challenge of students or teachers dropping out in the middle of a class due to no data. If your school subscribe to any of this below package, then blended learning will be of interest to both the teachers/lecturers/facilitators and the learners at the other side of the coin.
What Schools will Benefits from the Glo High Speed Internet in Nigeria
• Dedicated bucket for group seamless access to educational portals or content.
• Access can be restricted to only a specific portal/website or open to the entire internet.
• Large number of buckets to suit various needs.
• Best Value Data plan.
|School Data Packs||Data Volume||Price (Naira)||No. of SIMs||Validity|
|School Data Plan 300GB||300GB||79,000||316||30 days|
|School Data Plan 500GB||500GB||130,000||520|
|School Data Plan 1TB||1TB||250,000||1000|
|School Data Plan 1.3TB||1.3TB||310,000||1200|
For Higher School Data Plans beyond 1.3TB, please Dial 121 or email us at [email protected]
- How to Make a Conference Call with your Phone for Free
- How to Share Data on Airtel, MTN, Glo & other Networks for Free
- MTN Cheat with HA Tunnel Plus Config File (Free Browsing with Video Illustration)
- Airtel Free Browsing with HA Tunnel Plus (Its 4 Configuration Steps)
- MTN Cheap Data Code | Get 24GB, 1.5GB for N300 & Make Free Calls
- Airtime Auto Top-up & See How to get 3GB Double Data Bonus on MTN
How to Activate 1TB on Glo Mega Data Plan for 1year
In one of my previous post, I wrote on how to activate the Glo Mega Data of about 1TB, Meanwhile to view my newly share browsing tips on all network check them all out here now.
The fact remains that the Glo Mega Data Plans are high-end plans for customers who have the need for higher data benefits with higher validity. Meaning this is for customers who need higher data with longer validity.
See below justification for the Glo Mega Data Plans and for whom the plan is meant for.
The new Glo Mega Data Plans start from just N30,000 and go all the way to N100,000 only. The Mega Data did not come with night data bonus. However, the validity of N60,000 and N75,000 will be 120 days and the validity of N100,000 will be for 1 year.
|Plan Price (N)||Validity||Glo Mega Plan|
See How to get 100% bonus (Double Data) on Glo Brekete + Free N600
Glo recently introduced another bonus-centric package called Glo Berekete. The term berekete can be traced to surplus, awuf, or even overload bonus. The Glo Berekete is a prepaid tariff plan which rewards customers with an amazing voice and 100% bonus on data.
The benefits are on every time you recharge your Glo lines with a minimum of N100. With Berekete, customers can get satisfaction from their browsing and talking from the same recharge.
There are over 5 benefits to enjoy on the Glo Berekete, see its all here now.
For the Cheapest Glo Data Plan with 12GB & 750MB Free Night Browsing, its codes and much more, find that all from this Glo page with simple to follow and concise details.
Still searching for ways to make money online, then visit my Gist Page here now for latest
- How to Recharge airtime without paying Banks USSD charges of N6.98kobo
- Kobobid Auctions | See How to Bid & Win Big + Make Money on Kobobid (Video Evidence)
- CBN Reopen COVID-19 Loan for Nigerian Youths: Get up to N25M | See How to Apply
- All Konga Pick up Stations & Branch Offices in your State
- Cryptocurrency Trading: The No 1 Truth behind its banned in Nigeria
- 239 Youths Shortlisted for N165 million on Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (Check Your Name)
- How to Make $50 daily on CPAlead for beginners with (CPAlead Referral)
- Make Money Online with CPAlead and Get Paid EVERY 7 days (See Proof)
- Tricks on How to get IP Addresses (3 Easy Ways)