Are you been stranded in a location and can not use any other network except Airtel. Here below is the way to Register Your Airtel Sim yourself.
KYC self-help platform (SMS & USSD based) helps customers find the nearest KYC registration location to them. This is to create ease of access to information on nearest KYC registration locations.
- Airtel 1GB for N200, 2GB at N500, 4GB at N1000 (For 30days)
- Airtel Free Data Rollover: Airtel put Smiles to their customers’ faces
- Airtel Thanks | See how to win up to N5million (Its Code)
- Latest on Airtel Data and Airtime Bonus (Must read)
- How to Activate Airtel Night Data Plan for just N25 & See how to get 1.5GB
Register Your Airtel Sim (Service is available via)
- · USSD Menu: Dial *386# for new activations.
- · SMS: Send HELP to 38600 for already exiting customers.
Customers that want to register their lines can access the nearest Airtel touch-point for assistance as regards Airtel product and services, and get a list of outlets nearest to them using the USSD or the SMS platform.
KYC self-help platform is available to all customers (New and Existing).
- What does “AREA” mean?
- This is the closest popular point to customer location e.g. Send ‘Help’ to 38600 and response he gets should read-Send “STATE” “AREA” to 38600 e.g. Lagos Ikeja to 38600, Kano sabon gari to 38600, Abia ariria to 38600.