After 2years of the introduction of an awoof package by Nigeria Indigenous Telecommunication Network, Globacom. They have resurfaced the bonus Jagaban of the year 2018 with Glo Jollific8.
The rebrand Data bonus unveils an offering that gives 5.4GB of free data by having an airtime balance of N100 or 10.4GB for having a credit balance of N200. Glo Jollific8 Free Data is the subject of the matter and you can receive this bonus by spending 0:0Kobo.
To be for Glo Jollific8
The package is for both new and existing Glo customers are eligible to receive Glo Jollific8 Free Data Bonus.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Old or new registered Glo Sim card
- Ensure you have been using the Glo network to browse the internet prior to reading this. In other words, there must be Glo network coverage in your area.
- Also, you need to recharge your line with either N200 or N100. This largely depends on how much you can afford. Don’t worry, this balance won’t be deducted.
- See 3 Ways to Get Free Data on Airtel, Glo and N20,000
- How to Activate 9mobile 120GB Data Bonus for 12 months
- How to Enjoy Free MTN Offer of 20GB data + 100% data bonus for 6 months
- How to Get Glo Double Data, Free N20,000 and 10x Berekete Bonus
- See Latest on MTN 5G and (How to Activate 5G Network)
To Get 5.2GB for N100 or 10.4GB for N200 on Jollific8
- Dial *603# to migrate to Glo Jollific8 package. Note: keep trying even if you fail on your first try.
- Recharge your line using any method that is comfortable for you. It has always been recharging via a bank app for me. N100 worth of airtime was what I bought. I have a 100% success rate with people who recharge after migrating to the plan. Please be guided accordingly.
Dial #122# or *606**6*2*2# to check your bundle balance.
About the Validity Period of Glo Jollific8 Free Data Bonus
Unfortunately, I have no idea about the validity period for now. My advice is that you should use up the data as fast as you can. You have nothing to lose either way.