After 2years of the introduction of an awoof package by Nigeria Indigenous Telecommunication Network, Globacom. They have resurfaced the bonus Jagaban of the year 2018 with Glo Jollific8.
Glo super value: enjoy free 2.5gb data + N7950 to browse/call
The rebrand Data bonus unveils an offering that gives 5.4GB of free data by having an airtime balance of N100 or 10.4GB for having a credit balance of N200. Glo Jollific8 Free Data is the subject of the matter and you can receive this bonus by spending 0:0Kobo.
To be for Glo Jollific8
The package is for both new and existing Glo customers are eligible to receive Glo Jollific8 Free Data Bonus.
Small Money Big Data by Airtel, now 11gb, 3gb data for N500
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Old or new registered Glo Sim card
- Ensure you have been using the Glo network to browse the internet prior to reading this. In other words, there must be Glo network coverage in your area.
- Also, you need to recharge your line with either N200 or N100. This largely depends on how much you can afford. Don’t worry, this balance won’t be deducted.
- HA Tunnel Plus: How to Make Free MTN Unlimited Browsing
- See How to Make Free MTN100GB Data on 5G Devices
- See How To Enjoy MTN 6GB + 3K Bonus For N200
- See How to Activate MTN 5G Network on your Phones
- Thunder VPN Free Browsing and Its Fast on Glo SIM
Latest: Best Data Plan you should subscribe to in (2019/2020)
To Get 5.2GB for N100 or 10.4GB for N200 on Jollific8
- Dial *603# to migrate to Glo Jollific8 package. Note: keep trying even if you fail on your first try.
- Recharge your line using any method that is comfortable for you. It has always been recharging via a bank app for me. N100 worth of airtime was what I bought. I have a 100% success rate with people who recharge after migrating to the plan. Please be guided accordingly.
9mobile Magic SIM: Tweak to Get 12GB & 1GB data for N200
Dial #122# or *606**6*2*2# to check your bundle balance.
About the Validity Period of Glo Jollific8 Free Data Bonus
Unfortunately, I have no idea about the validity period for now. My advice is that you should use up the data as fast as you can. You have nothing to lose either way.
Airtel rolls out a 4G network to more state as customers get free 4GB data