Airtel is here to stay with unbeatable wider coverage to States and Cities in Nigeria, Now Stay on Airtel 4G that works.
4G, also known as Long Term Evolution (LTE); stand for 4th Generation of telecommunications technology that delivers very high data speeds. With 4G, you can enjoy even better data experience with network-enhanced quality such as HD Video Streaming, Video and voice calls, superfast downloads, online gaming and so much more.
- Glo Special Offer: 11.2GB Data for Students (Its Activation Code)Glo Special offer is a special data plan, made for all youths and most especially … Read more
- Glo 17GB for 30days & Night Browsing (Its Activation Code)Do you know you can browse for just N50 in a day and N100 to … Read more
- How to Activate Airtel 10x (times) bonus plus 5GB dataHere is how to activate airtel 10x (times) recharge bonus. And many other network bonuses … Read more
- How to Manage Your Phone Data (Video Illustration)The rate of data consumption call for the need to manage our data. I have … Read more
- MTN Free 4GB Data + 100% Extra Bonus (Its Activation)MTN 4GB Data Bonus is a free package for all customers. This was as a … Read more
- Glo Data Code of 7gb | It Validity & ActivationGlo network is here for you again, with a whopping data of 7GB for as … Read more
- Hot tips: How to let your callers feel you before you speakCallerFeel is a service that allows you to express yourself through short messages that will … Read more
- How to Register Your Airtel Sim & Do It YourselfAre you been stranded in a location and can not use any other network except … Read more
- Airtel: 4 things to do to get 7GB for 30days + 8x bonusesData is life and here are 4 tips to get you data at an affordable … Read more
- 9mobile 7GB + free social data for N1500 (Its Activation code)9mobile comes up their standard data plan for all its customers. The new data plan … Read more
- Glo 1GB data for N100 with 5days validity (Its activation code)It is the time of the year to enjoy data like never before as Glo … Read more
- Expensive error as Glo gives free 23.4GB of data as a bonusAs mixed-reaction hit the social network as what I will categorise as error of the … Read more
- See how to get 2GB free data on MTN via (My MTNApp)Here is first of its kind from MTN, to tell their users to invite friends … Read more
- 6 way to save mobile data usage on phones | No App neededData is life to many, while Glo called data as Oxygen. In both ways, the … Read more
- MTN 5X Awuf4U: recharge N100 & get 400% bonus (Its code)MTN 5X Awuf4U is a step in the right direction as Glo floored the media … Read more
Want to enjoy reliable and super-fast internet on your phone? Then come on board
Airtel 4G LTE Roll-over
Stay On The 4G That Works
- Step 1: Get a 4G SIM:
- Simply visit an Airtel Store near you to get a new 4G SIM or Upgrade your SIM to 4G.
- Step 2: Get a 4G enabled device
- If your phone, MiFi or Dongle is not 4G enabled; please visit an Airtel Store or the nearest phone store to upgrade to a 4G phone. To check if your phone is 4G enabled; simply dial *121# and select 4G services. List of all 4G SmartPhones and Devices
- Step 3: Step 3: Be within Airtel-4G Coverage
- For a list of Airtel-4G coverage locations, please refer to this page.
What to get with 4G
- High-speed internet access on your mobile
- Faster uploading and downloading speed
- High definition online gaming
- Access to rich content and multimedia applications e.g.: Movies, HD videos, e-learning, HD content and more
- Multiple downloads of heavy files, high definition multimedia content at the same time.
- Access to business applications that require higher speeds
- Infinix Note 7: A 5000mAh | 6.95″ HD+ | 6+128GB memory | Its PriceInfinix Note 7 hit the market with many scintillating specifications. This include, the bigger battery, … Read more
- Camon 15 Pro vs Camon 15 | Its Diff. & Similarity | Images & PriceHere is the full comparison between Camon 15 Pro vs Camon 15. In my previous … Read more
- Camon 15, A 48MP Quad Camera, 5000mAh, 4+64GB Mem. (Images & Price)Tecno launched an eye-catching, an eye-appealing design in its Tecno Camon 15. The phone comes … Read more
- Opay App Rewards its Users with up to N921,700 (This is how to Benefit)Opay is a well known mini commercial platform for performing transactions such as payment for … Read more
- Infinix Hot 9 | 128GB ROM, 6.6″ display, 4 Back Camera (Its Price)Infinix launched the 2nd smartphone within the first quarter of the year 2020. Infinix Hot … Read more
- S5 Pro, Launched with 4 Lens Back Camera, 6+128GB, 40MP Pop-upS5 Pro original and authentic review, here is the full specification of the newly launched … Read more
- Galaxy A01: The Cheapest Samsung Phone in 2020 (Its Price)Samsung Galaxy A01 is the cheapest from the latest released smartphone from Samsung mobile. With … Read more
- Galaxy A71: Powered 64MP Camera, 6+128GB Memory | 4500mAh BatterySamsung Galaxy A71 enters the market same time as the Galaxy A51 (See the current … Read more
- Galaxy A51 | 6GB + 128GB storage | 4 Rear Camera (Its Price)Samsung Galaxy A51 comes with four (4) unique features, that include Quad rear camera, Refined … Read more
- Infinix S5 Pro Price Online | 64+4GB memory | 48MP CameraInfinix S5 Pro Price has now been unveiled in India, as the S5 Pro now … Read more
How will I know when I am connected on Airtel 4G?
Once you are on the 4G-LTE Network you will notice 4G, 4G LTE or LTE written near the network bar displayed at the top of your smartphone.
It will be displayed only when you are on 4G-LTE Network. Most 4G enabled phones are set to automatically connect to 4G when within coverage but if your phone is not connecting by default; you need to manually select 4G/LTE under your phone network settings.