Enjoy MTN 6GB is now getting easier and possible thanks to the latest discovery of how to manipulate MTN YafunYafun and MTN BetaTalk tariff plan to a bountiful data and airtime of more than 6GB and free airtime for as low as N200 respectively.
If you have been on the aforementioned MTN tariff plan before you better migrate or get yourself a new MTN SIM to enjoy MTN 6GB data and much more.
How to Enjoy MTN 6GB Data for Free
This works on new and old MTN SIM cards, and that is why I suggested you either migrate your old SIM or get a new SIM and start to enjoy MTN 6GB free data on the go. This package comes with a valid period and could be renewed whenever you like.
This is an everyday offer, it is not limited to a single day in a week, you can subscribe to it any time any day, and the given bonus can be used for browsing, downloading, and calling any network.
Recommended Articles for You
In a meantime, you may like to see how I make up to $350 online using simple methods through my phone. How I earn free crypto coins and transfer them to my wallet and withdraw them in dollars.
You can accumulate this free bonus and enjoy MTN 6GB plus a free airtime offer that I’m about to disclose to you. You only need to read this post through to the conclusion in order to fully comprehend and be aware of your opportunities.
There are certain aspects of this free airtime offer to be aware of and other things to think about. For every subscriber who wants to activate the plan, there are a few requirements that must be met. Below are the requirements in explicit terms:
Requirements for Enjoy MTN 6GB and the Free Airtime Bonuses
- An MTN Sim card is required.
- MTN BetaTalk or YafunYafun Tariff plans are required.
- You must recharge airtime that is worth N1000 or more.
- Websites that convert airtime into cash.
How to Activate Free MTN 6GB Data
Customers of MTN BetaTalk’s prepaid tariff plan receive a 300% airtime bonus and an extra 200% data incentive on each recharge and you can check the YafunYafun Tariff Plan detail here. The trick is that you can call and browse using the bonus and then sell the original Airtime to get your money back in your bank account through the “Airtime to Cash website”—I’ve listed the reliable ones in this post.
Consider the following example:
|Recharge Value||Airtime bonus||Data bonus||Total bonus|
|N1000||3000 for Calls, SMS||2000 for surfing the internet||5000|
On the BetaTalk Tariff Plan, if you load a recharge card with 1000 Naira, you would receive a bonus of N3000 + N2000 airtime or calls and data, a total bonus of N5000 in BetaTalk bonus account. And your loaded N1000 will be in the main account.
Meanwhile, the original N1000 airtime will now be converted to cash by visiting a Recharge to Cash website or platform. You can continue to make free calls and browse using the 5000 Naira free airtime.
How to Use N200 to Enjoy MTN 6GB Free Data and Airtime
- Before anything else, switch to Mtn BetaTalk by dialling *123*2*6# or sending BT to 131 through SMS or buy a new MTN SIM card to be on the YafunYafun tariff plan
- Recharge your MTN line with N1,000 or more.
- Your N1000 airtime will be in the main balance and you will receive an N5,000 airtime bonus.
- The next thing is to convert the Airtime on the main balance into cash, by going to a website that converts recharges to cash, the recommended one is betpawa
How to convert Airtime to Cash using Betpawa
- By visiting betpawa.ng
- Click the “JOIN NOW” link at the top of the page, then input your mobile number (must be MTN network), password, first name, and last name (must be the name on your bank account), then, hit the join now button.
- To confirm and log in, a verification code will be delivered to the registered mobile number.
- To deposit MTN airtime into your Betpawa account, click the Menu button in the upper right corner, then the deposit option.
- In the deposit method selection, choose the MTN logo, enter the desired amount (amount in your MTN main account), then hit the Deposit button and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the transaction.
- MTN will instantly credit your Betpawa account with airtime after deducting it from your mobile number account.
NB: Whenever you credit your Betpawa account with Airtime, keep in mind that there are deposit fees, e.g N200 will be deducted as a fee on the transaction of N1000. This is why I used the title “Use N200 to Get Free Airtime and Data Worth of N5000.” That is the only N200 you will sacrifice to get the free airtime worth N5000 which is usable for calling and browsing, and valid for 7 days.
Before placing the withdrawal, note that the minimum amount to withdraw is N1000 and now that you are left with N800 on Betpawa, you need to top it up with N200 via your bank account, with no transaction fee attached to that.
Just hit the MENU in the upper right corner, then the deposit option, and choose the bank or USSD to top up your Betpawa account.
How To Withdraw Funds on Betpawa to Bank Account
After receiving credit at Betpawa, click MENU in the upper right corner, select withdraw option and input your amount and bank information. Then, hit Withdraw.
Also, withdrawal should be made without errors like a wrong account number or an account number that is not linked or does not match the name on your betpawa.
An immediate bank alert will be sent to you. Now, you can withdraw cash through a transfer, POS, ATM, or even reuse it for the airtime bonus accumulation.
At this point, use your bonus free airtime as you wish.
Don’t forget that you can only enjoy MTN 6GB Data and the free airtime bonus for just 7 days. Continue doing this to earn an endless amount of free Airtime.
Dial *556# or *559*43# to check the remaining balance of your bonus airtime.
If you find this article on how to enjoy MTN 6GB data and Airtime bonus useful, please help to share for more people to benefit from this kind of article.
Your shares and likes really motivate us to provide you with much better content like this article on how to enjoy MTN 5GB free data.