Glo Yakata Data Bonus has proven to be one of the best bonus provider after Airtel browsing. Glo Yakata is a new prepaid plan which rewards customers with amazing voice benefits every time they recharge their Glo lines. This awesome reward cut across both voice and data package.
I will be sharing with you latest update on the Glo Yakata Data Bonus. Just before this, let recap the Glo Data Plan, I will share with you evergreen Cheap and Best Data Plan for your delight.
Glo Yakata Data Bonus
Things to benefit on Glo Yakata
- The more you recharge, the more value you enjoy
- If your 1st recharge of the month is N200 or more, you will get a special data bonus that is 2.5 times higher than the regular data benefit
- You will enjoy this special data offer on every first recharge of the month for six months
Depending on amount recharged, the customer will receive amazing value as follows:
Bonus Acct (N)
Glo Yakata Data Bonus
Below are the Glo Yakata Tariff Plan
|Call On-net||Call Off-net||SMS|
|55k/sec. from main and bonus account||70k/sec. from main and bonus account||N4 from the main account|
|N14 from bonus|
- Glo to Glo calls are charged at 55k/sec for both main and bonus accounts
- Calls to other networks are charged at 70k/sec for both main and bonus accounts
- SMS is charged at N4/msg from main account and N14/msg from the bonus account
Depending on the amount recharged, the customer will receive amazing value as follows:
|Data Benefit on 1st|
Recharge of the
|Data benefit on|
Dial *220*2# to view your Yakata bonus
Update on the Glo Yakata Data Bonus
Recently, Glo reduced their data bonus. For instance, recharge of N1,000 earn you bonus of 500MB, I recently recharge N1k and instead of getting the expected data bonus. To my dismay, I got 300MB.
To this effect, I realized I am not getting up to 1GB data bonus as been expected. The reason been that, you are expected to get full Glo Yakata Data Bonus if you are not recharging within the validity period of your previous subscription.
My point above is, if you recharge N1000 for example and you used the credit to subscribe monthly Glo data plan with validity period of 30days. If you make any recharge within that 30days, your bonus will not be full as indicated in the table above.
Meanwhile, your call bonus may also be affected as shown in the image below.
You will notice the Glo Yakata Call bonus was not as high as usual.
Talking of Nice, Best Data and Voice bonus for ll. search here or click on the image below