Glo Borrow Me Data, I believed you are on this page because you want to know how to borrow data from Glo.
Firstly let me start by spelling out what the package is all about. Glo Borrow Me Data is a service that allows eligible customers to request for data credit when their data bundles are exhausted, out of airtime or in case of unsuccessful subscription bundle activation due to low balance.
- See How To Make MTN 50GB Free Unlimited Data (My MTNApp)
- Migrate to Glo Berekete 10X (Make Free Data and N1000-Airtime)
- How to Activate Airtel Free 1GB Data (See its Code)
- Airtel Free 1GB Data to Airtel-Users (See How to Make it)
- See 3 Apps that Give Free Airtime (How to Benefit)
- How to Make 50GB on MTN Thryve Ad for 30Days
In the aspect of being eligible.
Table of Contents
How to be Eligible for the Glo Borrow Me Data
The eligibility criteria include:
- Your SIM must be registered.
- You must have been active on the network for at least 3 months
How to Borrow Data on Glo network
You can borrow data online on the Glo website
|PRICE||Data Volume in Pack(in MB)||Data Volumne for Borrow Me Data(in MB)||Validity|
Meanwhile, if you can’t do borrowing online due to no data you can as well
- dialing *321#
This will provide you with the amounts you are eligible to borrow. Try either of these 2 options and follow the menu options.
The borrow data or credit will be use to browse online on all device.
Other Glo Packages for you
At this juncture, you can also read on how to activate Glo data for up to 2GB, 1GB for as low as N200. In one of my post
To be just to every reader of this site, I specially made a page for you to get all the free and cheap browsing tips at your fingertip.
I will advise you to bookmark the page for the latest. Check all the latest browsing codes here
On the Borrow me data, read all the likely questions you may need answers on right here now.