A lot of time you see people asking you how do I share MTN Data bundle to their friends or to other MTN SIM cards. The solution is here for you with simple steps.
This is called Data gifting by MTN and it is a service that allows you to gift data bundles to your friends, family relatives and loved ones.
How to share MTN data bundle
You can also use the Data gifting package to send data bundle to your other Smartphones, modems and tablets. With this service, you will pay for the Data bundle on their behalf.
You can gift data by dialling *131*7# on your phone and selecting your preferred Data Bundle here.
- How to Enjoy Free Browsing & Calls on Airtel, MTN, Glo, and 9mobile
- How to Share Glo Data to up to 5 Glo users at diff Locations on a Subscription
- Glo TV: How to Register & Enjoy Watch Glo TV on your Mobile Phone (1 Step Required)
- Latest: How to Activate Airtel Free 1GB Data (See its Code)
- Airtel Data Offer | Get 5GB & 1GB for as low as N200 (Its Activation Code)
What you should is that
- You can only gift your loved one’s data bundle by accessing the service yourself
- also, you can gift your beneficiary any data plan multiple times as long as you have sufficient credit in your line
- You will be able to check your data bundle balance via the following channels:
- SMS: Texting 2 to 131
- USSD: Dialling *131*4#
- Enjoy device bonus on the data plan you are gifted if you are eligible for the offer.
Have it in mind that you will not be able to share the data bundle. And that you only have to select a data bundle and enter your beneficiary’s phone number to use the service.