MTN Pulse Data Increased to more meaningful volume. Good news to those that love downloading a lot, MTN Nigeria make this decision as a result of losing their data subscribers.
However, in a matter of urgency and to gain back their customers, the telecom giant, MTN has increased the data volume of their night plan.
Currently, you can get 250MB for N25 or 500MB for N50 on MTN night plan bundle
Table of Contents
MTN Pulse Data Increased
There has also been another awesome adjustment, MTN Pulse Night Plan no longer stops at 3:30 am but stops at 5 am like others ISP provides.
This means the data is expected to last between the time frame of 12 am – 5 am on subscription.
How to Subscribe MTN Pulse Data
Remember that only MTN Pulse users can subscribe to this plan. If you are not on the MTN Pulse tariff plan, you can migrate to the plan by dialling *406#.
After the migration has been completed, send the following codes to purchase any night plan of your choice.
- 250MB for N25 – text NT1 to 131
- 500MB for N50 – text NT2 to 131
Note: You must be on the MTN Pulse (Not the mPulse) to enjoy the plan. Migrate by dialling 4061# or send 406 to 131
MTN Pulse (Music: Listen to Pulse song)
- See How To Make MTN 50GB Free Unlimited Data (My MTNApp)
- Migrate to Glo Berekete 10X (Make Free Data and N1000-Airtime)
- How to Activate Airtel Free 1GB Data (See its Code)
- Airtel Free 1GB Data to Airtel-Users (See How to Make it)