ALAT by WEMA Bank is Nigeria’s first fully digital bank, designed to match the lifestyle and help save more time in an opening of an account.
With the introduction of ALAT by Wema Bank, Wema has pulled what can be said to be a revolution in digital banking in Nigeria.
It enables his customer to carry out ALL banking transactions without having to enter a bank, which makes it very appealing to the large percentage of people. With the aversion to banking halls, right from account opening and verification.
ALAT by WEMA Bank
Open an ALAT account from your phone with your BVN and phone number, no paperwork required. Take the pressure off with a simple automated savings plan and earn 10% annual interest – three times the standard bank rate.
How to Refer friends & family and Earn Extra #10,000
Refer anyone to open ALAT by Wema bank account with your own referral code which you’ll find when you click on “refer a friend” and you will earn up to 1000 Naira on each person.
Note: for the first 10 people you referred, you will earn #5000 and then you will be given a bonus of #5000 making it #10000.
Remember to fill your detail with referral code: J749G8
How to Open ALAT Account in less than 5minutes
and how to get you 10k instantly.
- Firstly of all, you have to download the ALAT app by Wema, for now, the app is available only on Android and iOS devices.
- For Android users, download it from Google Play Store Here
- For iOS users, download it from App Store Here
- After getting the ALAT application, then you need to sign up and fill in your details.
- You need your Bank Verification Number (BVN) to open the ALAT bank account with your phone number.
- Then move on by clicking next, where your full name would be uploaded already and you’ll be told to fill in your Date Of birth and also
- A REFERRAL CODE. Copy this J749G8 and paste in the referral section.
The referral code portion is optional, but if you truly need to get your bonus and generate your referral code to gives friends and love ones, you need to fill the referral code portion.
5. You will have to upload your documents and that involves your ID card, written of your signature in white paper with a pen, taking a picture of yourself, and upload them.
6. Fund your account with as low as #500 (through a bank transfer or by clicking on “fund account”) for your account to be activated and functioning and that’s it.
You Now have a fully functioning bank account that can send money, receive money, save money, buy airtime, buy Data, you can withdraw your money via ATM Machine using your ALAT debit card.
More so, go to the profile section and fill in your details, ensuring that all the ticks are green so that your account does not become restricted. Check this section regularly to ensure they’re all perfect.
You can also sign up via this URL with any browser: https://online.alat.ng/#/signup
But, to get your referral code, you must use the ALAT app via Android or iOS device.
In your first login, if you have issues, simply click on “Forgot your Password?” and reset your password to the initial one through the Password Reset Notification sent to email and after that, your account will work fine.
Free Card Delivery
Pick one of three bank card designs and we’ll deliver yours to you in two business days, anywhere in Nigeria, at no cost.
Control Your Card
Activate your debit card, lock it, unlock it and choose where it works all from your phone.
Change your PIN, update your personal information and upload documents with your phone’s camera. No help needed.
Your Bank, Your Way
No ridiculous fees, no excuses, no drama. Download ALAT now and take control of your money.
With Alat by Wema New USSD Code
- No more data to check the balance
- Pay bills
- Purchase Airtime
- Transfer funds and so more