Airtel airtime new code *444# for airtime purchase is the new smarter for direct recharge. With just a single code (*444#), you can buy airtime, data bundles and other voice bundles directly from any of your bank accounts. – One code, All banks!
Airtel Airtime new code *444# for airtime purchase
How to recharge with *444#
Just make sure your Airtel number is the principle line used in your bank and you have access to recharge from a selection of Nigerian banks. Just one code across a selection of banks.
Available Banks for the Airtel Airtime Recharge code *444# are;
- Access Bank,
- Diamond Bank,
- Fidelity Bank,
- First Bank,
- Heritage Bank,
- Jaiz Bank,
- Keystone Bank, others include
- Skye Bank,
- StanbicIBTC Bank,
- Union Bank,
- Unity Bank and
- Zenith Bank
the above listed are currently available on the scheme, and more will join in the future according to the information on the Airtel website.
The Merits of *444# direct recharge
- There is no USSD charges – no need for a
- No need for an active data bundle
- No need for a smartphone
- Convenient- Any location, easy to remember
- Instant round the clock recharge (24/7 access to recharge, data and voice bundles)
- One code, all banks (*444#). No need to memorize different airtime codes
- Low denomination data and airtime starting from N50
- 10% bonus on airtime and data with the purchase of N100 and above
- A customer can use multiple bank accounts provided their phone number is the principal number. No need for mobile banking activation
- · Opt-in by the customer by once-off registration on initial airtime purchase
- · eTranzact Switch as Technical Partner so information is securely based on CBN regulations
Apart from airtime, Airtel customers can also buy their data, TalkMore and smartRECHARGE (10X) bundles directly from *444# instead of first recharging and activating the bundle.