Train your Dog at home should not be a big deal with the right tools and guidance, you then have a pet of your dream.
The dog is a domestic mammal of the family and is one of the two most ubiquitous and most popular domestic animals in the world (the cat is the other).
Here on this post the 10 Best Ways to Treat & Train your Dog, Cat & other Home Pet
Benefits of Pet (Dog)
The dog has lived with humans as a;
- hunting companion,
- the object of scorn or
- adoration, and friend.
Dogs come in many breeds in different parts of the world. Characteristics of loyalty, friendship, protectiveness, and affection have earned dogs an important position in Western society, and in the United States and Europe, the care and feeding of dogs have become a multibillion-dollar business.
What Makes Dog Unique
Once it became evident that dogs were faster and stronger and could see and hear better than humans.
In addition to hunting—became a means of sustaining life, other breeds of dogs were developed. Herding and guarding dogs were important to farmers for protecting their flocks.
How to Train your Dog to follow your commands
- Puppies learn by watching, but their instincts guide how readily they will learn certain basic requirements.
- A dog bred to guard the home will be less likely to run off following a scent than a bird dog bred to hunt game.
- On the other hand, a guarding breed will need direction concerning who is “acceptable” and who is not,
- whereas a retriever will befriend everyone. Knowledge of what a dog was bred to do is useful when trying to train it to be an acceptable companion.
On the below like is the full list of 10 best ways to train your dog, cat and other domestic pets
There are many theories about how to train your dog to be a happy and willing companion, but certain principles apply to all methods.
The dog must understand what is expected. It has to be praised for doing well. Punishment for an infraction should be immediate and appropriate to the act.
The dog must be able to associate the punishment with the crime. Consistency and kindness bring the best results in training. And that is why you need to train your dog.
How to Care for your Dog, Cat and other Pets
Dogs need regular care from the time they are born. In addition to a balanced diet, grooming is an important part of maintaining good health.
- Care of the ears,
- coat, and
- nails on a weekly basis
See in the link right below how to manage your pets;
- Brain training for your Dog and other pets
- How to train your dog and other pets from urinating out litterbox
- Best food for your dog
- Utimate cat secrets
- Dance and various dance syeps for your dog
All this and many more is compiled in the link below for your usage on training and treating your dog, cat and other domestic pets.
Ears should be cleaned regularly and nails kept trimmed. Brushing should be part of a dog’s weekly or even daily routine. Dogs with long or thick coats will need more frequent brushing than short-haired varieties in order to loosen dead hair and prevent skin irritations or infection.
Source: Britannica for Animal