Infinix is gearing-up for a new device launch. The Hot 10 has surfaced online, from a couple of sources, under the X682C and X682B model numbers. The Infinix Hot 10 was rumoured to looks very similar to the current Infinix Hot 9. According to GSM Arena. We only get a see the front side of the Hot 10, though.
The Infinix Hot 10
Hot 10 will be based on the
- MediaTek Helio G70 chipset,
- 4GB of RAM and
- 64GB ROM
- Display will be HD+ panel, with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels.
Hot 10 was said to power battery capacity, rated at a respectable 5100 mAh. This will take you for more than 4days usage and its also believed to come fast charging features.
The launching of the Hot 10 is expected to be in the last quarter of the year 2020.
- How to Enjoy Free Browsing & Calls on Airtel, MTN, Glo, and 9mobile
- 3 Online Business with Zero investment that can earn you $300 in a month as a Student
- How to Make Money on Mobile | Mine Cryptocurrency for Free with Pi Network App
- Apart from Getting Free Cryptocurrency | See 10 Benefits of Netbox Browser
- Get Free Crypto Coins & Do Crypto Coin Exchange for Free (On 1 Crypto Coin App)
- 3 New Best Tecno Smartphones 2021 | Their Price & Specifications
Infinix Hot 10 Price in Nigeria
The Infinix Hot 10 will cost in the range of N60,000 in Nigeria based on its rumour specification and the current market situation.
Others features expected are
Hot 10 smartphone runs on Android v10 (Q) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa core (2 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A76 + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core, Cortex A55) processor.
Camera side of Hot 10
- On camera front, the buyers get a 48MP Primary Camera,
- 5MP, Wide Angle,
- Ultra-Wide Angle Camera, 2MP Camera,
- 2MP, Depth Camera.
In summary, you get on the rear, a 48MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus.
|performance||MediaTek Helio G70|
|display||6.6 inches (16.76 cm)|
|camera||48MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP|
|Front Selfie Camera||8MP|
|Launch Date in India||September 3, 2020 (Unofficial)|