This write up will be bi-purpose, in one part I will share my taught on Latest Best Cheap Phones and as well as the Essential Tips For Buying a Phone in Nigeria from the various online stores. So you are very assured for the best deal in your purchase.
Tips For Buying a Phone in Nigeria in this new Era Artificial Inte
This year’s alone numerous promotional offers had been done by major online stores in Nigeria notable among them was Konga Phone Mania and Jumia Mobile Week wish was bigger with lots of amazing deals! Meanwhile, watch out for the Jumia Anniversary celebration with vibrant offers this year.
Just before you decide on what brand of mobile device you should buy, here are some important considerations to contemplate before your next smartphone purchase.
Best Battery Life for Smartphone
The life of a phone is the battery. So, before purchasing that phone you’ve always wanted, you should ask yourself these questions: Am I the kind of user who is likely to have multiple apps open at the same time? Do I see myself being a heavy consumer of video-streaming apps or playing games? Heavy online usage tends to drain batteries faster. If you belong to this category of users, then it is better to go for a phone with 5000 mAh and above the battery. Your battery will go all day, and last all night…literally!
With the rate of daily video, music and document downloads, the storage capacity of some phones may not be enough. Hence, you have no choice than to buy an external memory card, for phones that allow such. You can eliminate the extra cost of buying an external storage card by buying a phone with enormous storage capacity. A phone storage capacity of 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and even 256GB is perfect for you. Don’t worry, the prices are pocket-friendly!
There is a lot of hype surrounding in-built cameras on phones with brands trying to outdo each other by improving the quality and size of the megapixel. However, megapixels only don’t produce better images. Good quality photos are a function of factors like ISO levels, aperture as well as the speed of autofocus. If you are likely to take a lot of pictures, then go for a phone with a 12MP or 16MP camera that has an aperture of f/2.0 or lower, for good results even in low light. With this type of camera, it will not only capture your moment but also capture every moment.
The bigger, the better. The size of a mobile phone screen is either given as an inch measurement or as a pixel measurement. The standard screen sizes of mobile phones available today can be anywhere from 4 inches to 6 inches diagonally. It is better you go for these sizes. If you love to watch movies on your phone, then consider buying a phone with a bigger screen.
Don’t buy the first phone you see just because it’s cool and within your budget. If you find a particular brand you like, check several other sellers to see if there’s a price variation; there might be a seller offering a cheaper price – that way, you make some savings. Look out for the sellers’ scores, and only buy from sellers with 3.5/4.0 and above score rating. Pay attention to other customers’ feedback on the sellers, those are the ones who had bought from the same seller you’re just about to buy from.
In addition, Jumia is offering the discount you will enjoy on each phone, at the checkout point, you can also enjoy an extra 5% discount if you pay with Jumia Pay. However, this extra discount is not available to customers who pay on delivery. So, you might want to think about what extra 5% savings will do for you – probably enough saving to buy data for your subscription? Weigh your options.
Free browsing tips powered by Kinfoarena.com
In the aspect of browsing tips, Kinfoarena got you covered, read all my post on the free browsing and cheap browsing tips here now ranging from!
This year’s Mobile Week and was tagged “Game of Phones”, so do you wanna play? If you find any phone that meets all your requirements as stated above, do not delay. Order it just immediately. Limited stocks are available. Check Out the deals offer Now Here
Latest Best SmartPhones in Nigeria
Samsung has a phone for every pocket. For as low as N26,990, you can buy the Samsung Galaxy A2 Core 5″ and for as much as N380,000, you will get the Samsung Galaxy S10+ 6.4″ AMOLED. And of course, wait to see the list below!!!
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G with up to 12GB & 1TB Memories
- Galaxy tab S5e | 10.5″ display | 13+8MP camera | 7040mAh
- Note9 full Spec., features plus S Pen stylus
- SamsungGalaxy S8+ / S8 Now available in Rose Pink
- Galaxy A8+/A8 (6GB RAM, 64GB ROM, UHD 4K & 16+8MPix)
One thing that most people loves about Nokia is that the phone is rugged. An interesting addition is that Nokia phones are now smart/trendy. So check
- Nokia 8.1 | 20MP selfie cam | 12+13MP rear cam | 64gb ROM
- Nokia 7 Plus | 6″ FHD | 12+13MP rear & 16MP front cameras
- See all other trending Nokia Smartphone HERE NOW
Chinese Phones have really come a long way. Today, not only are Chinese mobile phones advanced, they are extremely affordable. This is the case with Gionee. Gionee has all you need in a smartphone.
- Gionee X1s A 16MP selfie camera, 4000mAh, 3GB RAM & Fingerprint Shutter
- Low Price Gionee F205 A Super Selfie & Face Unlock phone
- The highly rated Gionee A1’s with all the sophisticated spec. now for N30k
Huawei is one of the biggest phone manufacturers in the world. It has become a global brand despite being a Chinese owned company. Like Samsung, it has both high end and low end.
- New Huawei Y5 4G SmartPhone – Plus free Gift, for N20k +
- HUAWEI Mate X, The World’s Fastest Foldable 5G Phone
- Huawei Y9 2019 Fully Extraordinary Phone with 4 Al cameras
Apple is everything you want in a phone even though it is more of a high-end phone. Prices range from N50,000 and above. This said, how does 20% off an Apple phone sound? Sounds really good! This is one of the deals you get out of the most Online stores.
The list will not be complete if I don’t mention Tecno-mobile, it’s one of the leading smartphones in Nigeria market. its has been relevance in Africa market for more than a decade. Looking for a budget smartphone, then Tecno got you covered with and not limited to
- Tecno Pouvoir 3 | 4 days 5000mAh battery | 32gb memory, 4G
- Spark 3 Pro | 4G LTE | 32GB ROM | Face unlock | 6.2″
- Phantom 9 Powered 4 cameras | 128 RAM 32MP Selfie
- Low Price Camon 11 Boosted 13+2MP Rear & 16Al Clear Selfie Camera
- Tecno Spark 3 |13MP dual rear camera| 6.2″ screen | O.S 9.0
Low Budgeted Infinix SmartPhones in Nigeria
- Infinix Smart 3 Plus with Triple rear camera | It price in Nigeria
- Smart 2 HD, Infinix Smart 2 Pro, Cheap phone with face unlock
- Zero 6 Pro. 6GB/128GB Mem. | Dual Al 12MP camera. See price
- Infinix Zero 6 | 12MP dual real Al camera | 3650mAh | 6.2-inch
- S4 Powered 32MP Al selfie camera/3 rear camera | 3D
- Hot 7 Pro | 3GB RAM | Dual rear camera | See it Price
Other Infinix Smartphone with affordable price and mid-ranged specification also includes!!!
- Infinix Hot 6X | 13+2MP rear camera | 4000mAh | See it Price
- Note 5 stylus XPen | Full Spec., | Features | and Price
- S2 Pro: A front Dual camera Sefie+Wefie 13+8MP all in front
I believed I have done justice to some most common low and cheap best smartphones in the market.
Please use the comment box below to give you suggestion on your opinion.